Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update...




Just a few pictures since I never added any...I'll have to upload the pics from the snow, but who know's when that will happen! :)
Okay...so here's the latest with everything else....


Asher is going to have to get tubes on March 19th, but Praise the Lord - - - Brayden's surgery has been postponed to April 7th and hopefully indefinitely!


Trent is still searching for a job. Please pray for God's will to be opened up to him so that he knows where he is supposed to go.


My mom is still not doing well. They are afraid that she may have a mass on her kidney's and she apparently has busted some of her stitches?


And Shae is doing ok. She is going to the doctor sometime this week. They believe she may have chrone's disease...we'll hopefully find out sometime this week.


As for me...I'm just working and trying to keep it together for my family. Please pray that God will open up opportunities for us to find creative ways to save money and make money. I've thought about trying to do some photography on the side, but I am not sure if that's going to pan out...


Until next time...


1 comment:

Kelly Ford said...

The pics are great... your boys are so cute!!
We are still praying for Trent (and so many other friends) for jobs now. Keep us all posted!