Monday, March 1, 2010

God's Blessings...

Okay, so I just looked and my last post was pretty negative, so I feel that I need to step back and just look at the blessings in life for a minute. I realize every day just how lucky I am to live where I do and have the freedoms that we have. I also want to take a minute to say just how blessed Trent and I were this weekend to have wonderful family that knew just the time to lift us up when we needed it. Our pantry was bear, but thanks to wonderful parents and parents-in-law our pantry is no longer bare! :) And God has blessed our ministry with some visitors recently that we enjoyed having and hope to see again soon! And the moon last night...I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the moon was absolutely beautiful! It's the little things in life that can bring us so much joy if we just stop, take a step back and just look at the beauty of God's works! He is so amazing! And another blessing...Asher went to the ENT last week and his ears looked GREAT!!! There was NO mentioning of him needing his adenoids removed or anything! I just can't believe that our God is so faithful to us even when we are unfaithful to Him. Even through the storms of our lives...He is there! It actually IS in the storms of our lives that we realize just how present He really is!
Just a short update on the family...Trent is still unemployed, but is in school full time and part time on staff at the church, I am still working full time at Grayson and helping with the ministry, Brayden is now 3 1/2-growing like a weed! He is memorizing verses like crazy for church and singing songs that make me cry!!! He is also writing his name now on dotted lines and is starting to understand the concept of "connect the dots" Asher is now 20 months and is doing great! He is starting to talk a lot more (still babbling, but I usually know what he's saying), playing baseball with brother and he likes to draw while brother is doing his homework-it's SO cute!!! Well, I need to go for now...until next time...may God's blessings be with each of you!

No comments: